One of the themes of coverage of the CART-IRL split in 1996 concerned the rise of non-US drivers in Indycar racing. ...
Auto Racing Analysis
Since 1983, Auto Racing Analysis has been providing its services to the motorsports community. ARA’s extensive database resources covering national and international motorsports competition - as well as a vast reference library of publications and microfilm resources - allow Auto Racing Analysis to provide a wide range of analysis and research. Auto Racing Analysis combines the best of both worlds: insightful analysis of current racing events is combined with an unmatched historical perspective, putting current racing events into context as part of a continuum of racing history. The Auto Racing Analysis website also features coverage of automotive collectibles, reviews of racing, manufacturer, and dealership websites, and other subjects of interest to automotive enthusiasts.
ARA Exclusive Videos
Books from amazon.com
Car Models from amazon.com
GET EMAIL FEEDS VIA FEEDBURNER
RSS Subcription to Feedburner
2200 Great Auto and Racing Links
- Auto News Websites – over 75 top automotive news websites
- Driver Websites – dozens of race driver websites
- Model Websites – over 50 auto model enthusiast and manufacturer sites
- Racing News Websites – nearly 300 excellent sources of racing news and information
- Sanction Websites - over 350 auto racing sanctioning body sites
- Special Interest Sites – over 125 sites of interest to the automobile and racing community
- Track Websites – spectacular collection of about 1300 race track sites, with data on location, track type, and size